Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Robert Pattinson Was Not Sexy While Filming 'Water for Elephants' Love Scenes

Robert Pattinson commands the lust and admiration of girls around the world, but Reese Witherspoon says her love scenes with the British actor in Water for Elephants left her disappointed. That's because Rob was apparently suffering from the most disgusting cold ever during the shoot.

“Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I’ve ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life," Reese told intouchweekly.com. "I’m going to say it’s a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn’t sexy.

“He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it – and it was not appealing. I’m talking green, infectious, disgusting – I’m not kidding!”

Their unfortunate timing aside, Rob has had nothing but good things to say about filming the movie, especially since it doesn't involve loads of make-up and yellow contact lenses.

“It’s nice to be able to actually touch your face without thinking you’re going to get a huge smudge mark over it," he said. "Not having a big kabuki mask on and contacts lenses for ‘Water for Elephants’ was a totally different experience.”

2 comments:

MIG said...

I feel bad for Reese. It's such a shame he wasn't well. She could have enjoyed him more then. I know I would have! Lol! :)

Unknown said...

People always say how uncomfortable love scenes are. Unfortunate this added a whole new level of uncomfortably. he seems like a sweetheart though.

Post a Comment