Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Selena Gomez Looking Pretty Grown-Up at The David Letterman Studio

Selena Gomez waved to fans as she arrived at a taping of The Late Show with David Letterman on Monday. We wonder if she gushes about beau Justin Bieber...or maybe she'll stay totally mum.

She recently said about Bieb's crazed fines who have said many-a-hurtful things about Gomez: "It's hard. It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it. I have a strong family and great fans."

But she's no stranger to getting extremely excited over a teeny bopper boy. When she was younger, she cooed over then-hearthrob Jesse McCartney, and was also very jealous of his girlfriend, Katie Cassidy.

"I loved Jesse McCartney. I was obsessed with him. He dated Katie Cassidy when he was 16 or 17. I hated her, absolutely hated her. I was mortified that he was with Katie and I wanted to be with him. He was my screen-saver!" she said.The crazy thing pre-teens will do for puppy love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment