Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Angelina Jolie Took 'Manners Classes' to Prepare for 'Tourist' Role

Angelina Jolie  plays a refined British woman named Elise Ward in her new flick The Tourist, and to prepare for the role Angie says she took "manners classes!" She says she just wanted to learn how to slow down and have more poise -- it's not like she's a big slob or anything.


She said: "I'm not completely clumsy or gross, but the character takes her time with everything. I'm an American! I do 10 things before breakfast."



Angelina also spoke of her hopes for the futures of her children - Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, and 2-year-old Knox and Vivienne – and how she wants them to look back on their childhoods. Speaking on The Today Show, she said: "Hopefully they are happy, and they know that they were loved, and that they were encouraged to be who they are, and not pushed into something that they're not. Hopefully they'll be the strong, beautiful individuals that they are today, and be happy in their lives, be fulfilled in their lives, and be living their lives honestly.”

The 35-year-old beauty admitted she can’t understand why so many people are fascinated by her but is hopeful interest in her will fade as she gets older. She said: "I don't find myself that interesting in that way. But I feel like it happens to everybody. It's just that it's a weird time right now. There's just so much of all of that, for everybody. It's just, it's a new world. I just assume the older I get, the more it'll go away. The more private I'll become."

0 comments:

Post a Comment