Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The 'Harry Potter' Stars Used to Hide from Their Bodyguards

Emma Watson (L-R) Actors Ralph Fiennes, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton attend the premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1" at Alice Tully Hall on November 15, 2010 in New York City. 
Harry Potter stars Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe used to hate having to be followed by bodyguards wherever they went, so when they were younger they'd try to slyly escape.

Emma said: “I hate having bodyguards and when we were younger, Dan, Rupert and I used to try to hide from the people trying to keep an eye on us.”

Now the stunning actress, who is juggling her acting and modeling careers with studying at Brown University, has learned to accept attention from fans and prefers to go out without any bodyguards.

She added: “Now it’s like ‘Really, I’m fine.’ I take the train and the bus and, if I don’t dress up too much, I’m usually fine. Occasionally people stop me but I’d rather deal with that than not go out at all. That’d be really tragic.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment